Restriction on bidding

I also received the message that I can't place a bid.

"Unfortunately, you cannot make offers or place bids due to a history of unpaid items on eBay.

Please go to your Purchases in My eBay to complete any pending payments so you can continue making offers and placing bids."

Searching through the forum and my Unpaid Items, I indeed have two unresolved cases from the past year. What's strange is that just the day before yesterday, I bid on three different listings, one of which had already ended and I won (and paid for). There's no other listing in my Purchased List.

In the other two auctions where I placed bids, I'm currently the max bidder, but even in those, which I'm currently leading, I'm not allowed to increase my bid! I can understand bid restrictions, but I can't increase bids on items I'm already winning!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Restriction on bidding

Ebay are a law unto themselves.

If you have accrued 2 non payment strikes they will last 12 months, and you will be unable to bid on any seller's items who have set their preferences to block bidders with2 strikes or more.

******************************************************************************************