Redeeming Nectar points for ebay vouchers issue

I know the subject has cropped up many times over many months, and that's why I'm so annoyed with ebay over the issue. Many people will have seen the same error as me when they've tried to create a voucher. It reads ' We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later'. Well, I've tried many times over the last 3 weeks. I've communicated with ebay's 'live' chat, where after a good half hour the man decided to escalate the problem and put it in the hands of the dedictaed team. That was 8 days ago and I've heard nothing. I've emailed ebay directly and they haven't responded. I've tried the app. I've tried incognito mode and I've spoken to Nectar. So why is ebay simply ignoring me and has anyone actually successfully resolved the issue?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Redeeming Nectar points for ebay vouchers issue

Yep,  you are right,   this is an ongoing issue  some members are, and have been experiencing,  that's been happening for quite a few years.

I'm tagging marco@ebay   an eBay Community team manager, perhaps he can add your account to to the ticket for the tech team to view,  see if they can help.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent