Reactivate Account

I've gotten the below, and it says for me to follow the link and contact them.

I follow the link, click the contact us link,

takes me to the Chat Assistant, I tell it that I want to reactivate, and it tells me to follow the instructions in the email !!!!?!?! Feel like im going round and round

Hello jersmor0,
We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frustrating, but measures like these help keep our marketplace safe for everyone.

Here’s what you should do
Please get in touch as soon as you can by going to the Help & Contact page below and selecting Contact Us. We’ll just need to ask you a few questions to verify your account so you can get back up and running again. If we don’t hear from you within 7 days, your account may be at risk of being suspended.
In the meantime, your listings have been moved to your Unsold folder, and we credited any associated fees to your account. You can find the listings we moved below. As soon as your account has been reactivated, you’ll be able to relist these items.

We appreciate you being part of the eBay community and we’re here to help you get back on track.

We removed the following listings:
315293677346 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X FQ300 SST

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Reactivate Account

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

I do recommend though, to contact them very first thing in the morning when the lines first open at 8 a.m. on weekdays,  there's more chance of Dublin answering.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent