Positive feedback with negative comments

I have mistakenly left positive feedback with negative comments for the wrong buyer. I forgot that ebay leaves those comments in the next time I go to leave feedback. Does anyone know how I request ebay remove the comments, or the feedback altogether, so I can leave the appropriate positive feedback with positive comments for the buyer. Ebay only seems to respond to negative feedback.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

It is a policy violation to leave negative comments for buyers,  hence the missing ' red dot' facility.  Positive feedbacks cannot be changed.

Contact eBay Customer Services but you may receive a poilicy  violation stike,  as you cannot call a buyer a non payer.  Stating they have 100% feedback , that's because as above , negatives cannot be left for buyers, and it just increases their 100% score.  Unpaid item cases is the correct procedure giving buyers that deserved unpaid item case strike.

Hopefully,  this buyer has paid so explain to CS the error and you wish to leave them positive comments, hopefully that will not land you with that policy strike.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

Adding to the advice already given -

All those faslse positives you leave buyers are serious feedback abuse that can damage your account.

you say "but yes they have 100% positive feedback" - that's because of sellers breaking the rules rather than following them, why not use the tools eBay gave you?  

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent