Packlink Evri Delivery woes

So I sent a product and it didn't arrive for 2 weeks. ebay Tracking link said  (Your parcel is at the delivery depot and we'll let you know when it's out for delivery), after 8 days it still had not arrived and the buyer questioned it. I contacted Packlink and the said 'Its been delivered').  I contacted the buyer and it hadn't.

Pack link changed it to 'delivered' the day after I complained. It said it had been delivered 8 days previousely.

The customer was addaamant he didn't recieve it and I had to issue a refund.

Packlink are ignoring all my emails. Also Ebay has no where to contact as the refund is closed.  

What do I do? This has put me off using ebay if I can so easily losse money like this.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Packlink Evri Delivery woes

plum993
Experienced Mentor

If you had waited for the delivery to change to delivered, you wouldn't of had to refund the buyer as ebay accept attempted delivery and delivery when a buyer opens a case of not received,so you would of won the case.

Many issues with deliveries get reported these days,from parcels being stolen from doorsteps,being placed in unsafe places to being delivered to wrong locations!!

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent