Motorcyle Viewing Options

Hi Ebay,

I have been an ebay member for many years.

Please return all the motorcyle viewing options that has been recently takes away, for example, newest listed, ending soonest, lowest price, highest price, completed listings etc etc, you get the message.

Please return this, it is vital to correct viewing.

Try not to fix what is not broken.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are very welcome,  remember where we are for anything of any issue that may occur , any help you may need, come here rather than Customer Services.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

We are members here like yourself,  we do not work for eBay and they do not come to visit these boards.

However, you are not alone and many reports coming in from unhappy members how viewing / searches have been changed.

Top right of those pages is a link ' What do you think'  send some feedback through there,  if enough members do,  eBay maybe,  just maybe will take note.

@harri92 

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Thank you for your reply, very much appreciated.

My first time using community and your explanation helps me understand it better now.

I am just struggling to find the link ' What do you think '  ?

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

You are very welcome !

I'm on a laptop using Chrome and that link is found top right of the page of your Watch List.

Sometimes all options cannot be found on apps or mobile browsers.

@harri92 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Found it, perfect, thank you, I am using chromebook also, it is exactly where you say.

I will go ahead and use it now.

A big thanks for the excellent support that you give.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

You are very welcome,  remember where we are for anything of any issue that may occur , any help you may need, come here rather than Customer Services.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent