Listing

I'm so sick and tired of the hassle with listings, its one thing after another and it never seems to be working correctly. Is it just me or do others have problems?

My latest:

• Upload photos on my laptop and where are they. They're there but don't display unless I click on an individual shot - this makes it very difficult to sort the order needless to say and God knows if they'll be with the listing when I activate. Perversely, I look on my iPhone and there they are but hey this inconsistency between laptop and iPhone is another issue.
  • Listings just 'disappear' - it comes to an end and poof, gone. Not in sold, not in unsold, nowhere so all the work lost. And what the hell is the point of having a 'listed back up' - checked the list for my latest 'disappeared' item but all you can click is sell similar so no photos, in essence pretty much useless.
  • List on a laptop and up pops the auto relist option, on my iPhone completely hit and miss but in recent times at least the option doesn't show.
  • Nicely presented in laptop mode but description all over the place font/spacing/bolding wise on your iPhone. I've always felt presentation important but it's a complete lottery how the listing will look on your iPhone half the time.
  • It would be so helpful to prepare longer listings in Word and then cut and paste - what a laugh that is with everything all over the place when you paste.
  • Constant 'can't find that page' when you try to bring something back up.
  • Ditto 'error' messages when the only error is the glitches in their site.

I'd be pretty sure that there are things I've forgotten and others will have other issues - I've used feedback but diddly squat happens. Time wasted over and over again so reduced sales for me and reduced earnings for eBay but then perhaps they're making that up with their expensive rip off Packlink revamp!!

Miffed of Winchester. 

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0