Items not arriving that are posted using the eBay postage label function.

Since just before Christmas at least eight items have never arrived.

I have been refunded, however all eight items had used the eBay label printing service for postage.

Resorted to asking anyone I buy from to not use this service, but to write my name on the envelope and use a stamp.

Something going wrong here with this service.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I doubt that the problem lies with the printing of the labels, as many people use without problems.

Have you checked your information loaded onto ebay, particularly addresses. Did any kf the items have tracking, if so what does traccking sayS.

There are 5 address boxes all for different purposes, and I think you need to check that delivery address is correct.

Even though undelivered, I would have though some of the 8 items would  have been returned to sellers. Have you asked, to see why the items were returned, as that might help solve the problem.

It might also be worth advising your local delivery office of the problem, as unless they are advised, they cannot investigate.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

adding to the advice already given -

the last four feedback you left are for the same seller and seemingly two arrived and two failed to arrive because as you say "eBay postage label error".

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent