Items Not Showing Up In Search

I am fairly familiar with listing on eBay having been at it for over two decades and currently have a couple of dozen items listed for sale, two of which are a Sonos Roam and a Sonos Ray soundbar.

I can search for every one of my listed items and find them except for the two Sonos items. If I run a search for the Sonos Ray soundbar for example I am presented with a long (though finite) list of items which does not include mine.

Frustratingly, the search happily comes back with other Sonos products which do not match what I actually typed into my search, but not mine which exactly matches it.

I have had a number of views and watchers so it must be out there somewhere but if I cannot find it then I suspect that neither can anyone who might be willing to buy it!

Could there be something I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I can currently see the Soanas Roam ,  but not the other ,  but if it's in your active listing it will eventually show , the site is so busy nowadays,  some items take 24 hours plus to show up.

However,  the bad news is,   that the  search is not working well for some people,  many reports coming through here.

Whether it's a temporary glitch on the site or browser / device error no one knows.

There is a weekly chat with eBay community managers on here shortly at 2 p.m.  for an hour, might be worth bringing this to their attention, and  asking there.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Your items are listed under 

Sound & Vision>Portable Audio & Headphones>Audio Docks & Mini Speakers

Other listings which show on search are listed as 

Sound & Vision>Home Audio & HiFi Separates>Speakers & Subwoofers

Try changing the category or ending and relisting in the other category.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent