Item verification when selling

I recently listed an item for sale , eBay automatically added item verification o contacted eBay help and support to advise them although I believe item to be genuine it was gifted to me some time ago so I can't 100% gaurantee this , a buyer has now bought the item so I contacted them and explained the buyer said he is fine with this but I'm unsure if I can send them to him without verification process as on the slight chance it's not a genuine item it will get sent back to me , any tips help is greatly appreciated this is only second time I've sold on e bay 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Item verification when selling

Sorry but you don't have a choice. You must send the trainers to the Authenticator's address, which is the only address you will have been given. Sending to any other address will invalidate your seller protection.

If the trainers are genuine they will be sent on to your buyer, and if not they will be returned to you and your buyer will be refunded. It's quite a simple process really.

******************************************************************************************