Item never dispatched

Hello,

Can someone please tell me how to get in contact with a real person on eBay?

I recently bought an item, paid the full amount plus postage and import charges, but it never even dispatched. The seller claims that the postal office sent the item back, because the postage stamp was too old. Honestly, it sounds like a scam to me.

The seller only reimbursed the difference on the item and only partially for the shipping costs.

As of now, I am still missing almost half of the full amount in total.

It seems almost impossible to get in touch with eBay and get a real answer from an actual person, in how and what I should do from here on.

Hopefully someone can help.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Item never dispatched

Did you open an 'item not received' case through Ebay?

It may not be too late to do so.  What was the latest expected delivery date?

What does this mean? 'The seller only reimbursed the difference on the item'

Can you clarify what amount you did get back?

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Item never dispatched

You do not need to contact ebay, they already provide a 30 day money back guarantee, if within the 30 days, you use that, if outside 30 days, nothing can be done through ebay.

Why don't you look on the listing of the item bought, on the right hand side the money back guarantee, it is put there for you to read and use.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Item never dispatched

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

adding to the advice already given -

your seller sold through Global Shipping and unless you open an eBay not received case you won't get the international charges refunded.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent