I purchased an item which the courier delivered to the wrong address. Ebay /seller have decided not

I purchased an item which courier sent to wrong address. Ebay /seller have now decided not to resend item or give me a full refund. Courier has confirmed parcel has been lost in their system. What do I do now? I feel completely frustrated. Any ideas? Help

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

I purchased an item which the courier delivered to the wrong address. Ebay /seller have decided not

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Have you opened an ebay case for item not received?

If yes and it has been closed in the sellers favour,then look at contacting your prayment provider for help,so your card issuer if you paid that way or pay pal if you used that method to pay, to recover your money

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

@cafo-7222 wrote:

Courier has confirmed parcel has been lost in their system.

Do you have anything from them confirming this?

If so, you should appeal the eBay decision with this evidence.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

A good seller if knowing item has been lost would refund without you having to open a case, as if the courier also shows as delivered on their tracking, then that is what ebay accepts, unless  proved to be false. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent