I have not received the item I have reported this and they say it was delivered .This has happened t

I have not received this item the seller did not send it to my address there is no reason for it to have got lost  as I have checked on the order please look in to this matter as this has happened before and I lost money.
I am going to have to stop using eBay if I am going to loose this money as well

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

I have not received the item I have reported this and they say it was delivered .This has happened t

You are not speaking to anyone from eBay here,  we are members like yourself and have no acesd to your account or purchases.

Are you saying the seller provided tracking  to show delivery?  If so,  that is all they need and you cannot claim any refund from eBay,  eBay have to believe the tracking information.

If there is no tracking ust the seller saying it's delivered then opeen a case for item not received, escalate on day 4 if not refunded befoehand.  As before if the seller has tracking to show delivery,  it will close in their favour.

You say it's happened before,  this may mean you have the wrong delivery address.  On eBay chheckout check this,  on the left hand side, before you go and pay, make sure it's 100% accurate.

Also, check you have the correct address details registered on your eBay account, there are 5 addresses to check here :

https://accountettings.ebay.co.uk/uas/addresses

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent