Hi

Hello there I'm still waiting for my item to delivery to my address what's wrong with it took to long now can you please check this my ietm 

1000027500.jpg

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Hi

We are members here like yourself so cannot check your account, or item's progress.

Send the seller a message to ask if they have any tracking number for your item,  if they are unhelpful,  proceed this way :

Has a reasonable time passed your item's last estimated date for delivery,  and you have not received the item?

Go right of the item purchased,  and from More Actions select....  I Have Not Received My Item.

If you are not fully refunded within 3 days,  you must escalate the case on day 4 or within 30 days from opening the case,  and eBay will step in and force the refund.

Do not close the case early for any excuse or promise the seller may give,  and do not forget to escalate.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hi

The message says you have opened a case and there is a link in your message 'view the details'.

If you click on that, you can see your open case and, if you opened the case more than a few days ago, you should be able to ask Ebay to step in.

Messages here just come to other members in a public forum, not to Ebay.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent