Hi my buyer paid for Evri postage. I clicked pay for postage label and it went through Royal Mail

Hi, 

My buyer paid for Evri postage. I purchased the postage label as normal and it came up as Royal Mail automatically? It has already come out of my PayPal account. This has never happened before and I've been selling since 2012. Thanks in advance for any help

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Hi my buyer paid for Evri postage. I clicked pay for postage label and it went through Royal Mail

Go to your orders dashboard and on the left hand column you will see "postage lables" Find the one and on the edit select VOID LABEL - then purchase another label, You will unfortunately have to wait for RM to check that the label isnt used so think its about 5 days then they will refund.  Before you do that though check that this buyer doesnt live somewhere Evri dont accept (or charge a fortune for) typically Channel Is, Scottish Is etc, which is why the system may have defaulted to RM

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

If it was the vest, you have evri and RM postal options, 

Are you sure buyer didn't select cheaper RM. 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent