Help with possible scam

I am confused I think that it is a possible scam as I have post it to evri 6 days ago and the buyer is saying that she only wanted the spray (sol de janeiro spray 240ml) for the weekend and wants a refund because it didn't come before the weekend I've posted it & got payed for it and I don't want to refund the buyer as I don't think I would get the spray back. Please help me thank you 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Help with possible scam

plum993
Experienced Mentor

As a privvate seller you don't not have to accept a return and refund for a change of mind.

The buyer can still leave you feedback though.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Help with possible scam

If the tracking shows delivery to the buyer's address she is not entitled to a refund.    Suggest she resell it  herself if she doesn't want it.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Help with possible scam

papso22
Experienced Mentor

There are two possibilities here:

If the item arrived before the date ebay gave the buyer as the expected delivery date, then it would be a change of mind return and you can refuse that as long as you had no returns on the listing.

However, if the item arrived after the expected delivery date then ebay allows the buyer to open a case for item not as described, which means they can return it at your expense for a full refund, and you can't refuse.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent