Faked Account IS BACK YET A G A I N !!!! :( :(

This was suppossed to be escalted two /three weeks ago??? Opened EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO and all of this is thanks To The Dark Web; no body here or of what was the  closely binded account under PayPal UK SARL DARES TO ADMIT THE OBVIOUS ON THEIR FACES .... GGrrrrrhhhh!!!

One now DEMANDS a call via the Registered UK Smartphone Number and it is the Most Secure Android Phone in the world (tm) - a Blackberry KeyOne.

Thsis now Spectacularly BRASSED-ORRRRFFFF Client is at the end of his TETHER!! 😞  😞

Attorney at Law - UK.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Your post makes little sense here.

If you need to contact ebay see this link https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

This is a member to member forum -

'The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.'

Complaints about Ebay do need to be directly passed to Ebay - hopefully with more clarity than your post.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

I'm not sure what you're asking here, your question isn't terribly clear so it would be great if you could let us know in simple terms what's happened .

I will say though, if somebody is telling you that they're an 'Attorney at Law - UK' then it's unlikely that they're telling the truth there, that's not a phrase often used in the UK. 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

absolutely no idea what your problem is as your post is ambiguous.

However if it's about the last feedback you left making serious allegations against the RAC and AA then you might just have problems.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent