Ebay label

A buyer is returning and item to me. I realised the return address was wrong so changed it. In the process of checking it was correct I clicked the refund. Now the buyer has been refunded and the Ebay label is in the system for her to access...but they can't and I have to screenshot the Ebay label and  send it to them....where will it be? Not done a return before. Can you tell!!!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay label

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

Wrong reply.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Ebay label

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Best to void the label,and send another one via email,

Using a Pc:

Labels purchased on the eBay labels platform need to be used within 14 calendar days. If unused, make sure to void the label within 14 calendar days to get a refund.

If you printed a label with eBay Delivery Powered by Packlink, you can cancel it within 15 days by visiting Packlink help page on cancelling or modifying a shipment.

Here's how to void a postage label in My eBay or Seller Hub:

1. Select Selling in My eBay, or select Orders on the Seller Hub Overview page.
  2. Select Postage Labels on the left-hand side.
  3. Select Actions next to the label you'd like to void, and select Void Label.

Managing your postage labels on the eBay app

You can manage a range of actions from the eBay app, including:

• Purchase and print or reprint one or multiple labels
  • View and void labels
  • Purchase an additional label

Here's how:

1. Sign in to the eBay app.
  2. Tap Selling, then Sold.
  3. Tap the order.
  4. Tap the arrow to the right of Leave Feedabck, then tap Manage Shipping.
  5. Tap the 3 dots and select the action you wish to complete.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Ebay label

Once you have issued a refund the print label option is no longer available,you will have to arrange a label yourself to send to the buyer or send payment in advance for postage.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent