Clothing fees - women's stockings

Good morning

Now that there are no fees for selling clothing, please could you tell me if this includes women's stockings please? 

I know there are still fees for selling shoes.  I am assuming that stockings count as clothing but would appreciate confirmation,

With thanks.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

papso22
Experienced Mentor

The no fees doesn't apply to business sellers, you have multiple quantities of new items, are they your unused personal possessions?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

As long as they are new , unused preferably in their original packaging,  then it will comply to eBay's rules for selling these items,  and to their new free promotion for listing clothing items.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

papso22
Experienced Mentor

The no fees doesn't apply to business sellers, you have multiple quantities of new items, are they your unused personal possessions?

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Thank you very much for your very helpful reply.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Thank you for looking at what I am selling.  They are indeed my own personal poessions and unused but it's not as mysterious as it looks.  My mother had a business selling women's clothing and when she sold the business she took with her enough stockings to last the rest of her life.  She died at the grand old age of 99, still having a good supply of stockings left, and these are what I am selling. 

Thank you very much for your reply.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Fair enough.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent