Click and collect store refusing to accept they have received my item

The seller sent my item by Royal Mail 1st class signed for. Royal Mail tracking confirms that the item was delivered and they supplied the photo of the name and signature of the member of staff at the click and collect store who received the item. The store say that the member of staff was not in the store on the day the package was said to be delivered! They insist they do not have the package. I have raised an ebay non delivery case but their automatic system just refers it back to the seller who is not at fault. I really need to talk to ebay about this but I cannot find any way of talking to a real person. Any advice what I can do? Thanks

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Click and collect store refusing to accept they have received my item

Have you received the collection code to collect your item from store?  The store cannot find the item  or release it,  without this.

Check your order details it might be there,  if not, you need to contact eBay Customer Services they will provide the code for you.

I do hope 7 days haven't lapsed from your notification that the item is in store,  that's the time a store will hold an item,  after that,  they can dispose of it as they wish.

To Contact Customer Services, I find the quickest way to contact them, either for a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back, to click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@geoff8375 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent