Bad Feedback

Had a buyer gave me a bad review (1 star for everyhting) even when I offered her to return the item that I would issue a refund. Ebay did not agree to remove the comment - now she is selling my item 5x more expensive for the price that she bought from me. Ebay doesn't do anything. Did anyone experienced the same? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Bad Feedback

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

I'm afraid you just have to take it on the chin.

eBay won't change feedback or star ratings unless they break eBays rules in some way, wich your buyer's feedback does not. eBay will say it's their view of the transaction and they're entitled to express it.

What they resell it for is irrelevant.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Bad Feedback

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

eBay won't do anything - your buyer may keep the item and list it themselves if they wish, at any price they so choose.

Looking at the negative feedback you've received, it was for poor packaging. The buyer is entitled to leave their opinion and I can't see that it breaches any part of eBay's feedback policy so isn't removable. Usually, we'd recommend reaching out to the buyer and seeing if they'll agree to revise the feedback, but from the sounds of it your buyer isn't going to budge here.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Bad Feedback

I collect Baccarat and wish I'd seen your item as it was, well  listed at a ' very reasonable price'.

Once a buyer buys an item it's up to them if they wish to keep or sell it.  They left ,  admittedly a harsh neg,  but were just stating the packaging was inadequate, so it doesn't break feedback rules.

They are selling it a little higher than its worth,   if 5 times the price, but can probably receive a good price for it, again nothing in the rules after purchase to sell the item on.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent