Account restricted

Have been trying to get my account unsuspended for the last 24hrs, only suspended as I haven't used my account for awhile. Have downloaded drivers licence in colour, still won't let me list item for sale. I really need to get this on this weekend. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Account restricted

Sometimes a different method of verifcation may help.  Contact eBay Customer Services see if they will send 2 micro deposits into the bank account you nominated for eBay's Managed Payments.

Once there, it's not instant,  you confirm these back to eBay, they take back the micro deposits and you're all set to list items for sale,  and to receive payouts from those sales.  Or,  CS may advise of a quicker alternative if you explain you wish to list this weekend.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Account restricted

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Look to sign upto the ebay managed payment process here,so you need to verify your bank account,making sure the name on the account matches the same as you r bank account details.

See here,Start getting paid on eBay | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent