not receiving an item

I got an item for 450pound and payed via paypal.

now seller is not sending it and waiting till money gets relisted into hers account. Im safe ? couse need to wait for a 21 days..?

View Entire Topic

The seller is wrong.

They will have been notified by paypal that they should send your item immediately. The on ly time they can delay dispatch is if you apid with an echeque which can take up to 10 days to clear.

Paypal  holds the funds for all new and occasional sellers. The quickest way to get it released is for them to enter the postal tracking number onto the paypal transaction. An item of that value will have to be sent by a fully tracked method of postage. Talking of which....are you happy that they are charging £84.50 for p&p. That is a ridiculous amount.

Personally i would ask them to read their email from paypal  and remind them that they must send it immediately. If they don't then I would open up an item not received dispute  as soon as ebay allows - which is 1 day past the estimated delivery date.

They are a new seller and clearly haven't read the rules. Tell them to come here and we will put them right.