ebay seller fees

now that ebay are chargine a final value fee on the item plus the postage - If I sell several items to one bidder and I combine the postage - will I be charged a fee by ebay for the postage charges shown on the listing or will I be charged for the combined postage cost which I would put on the invoice to the buyer.  I have listed several similar items and one bidder has bid on most of them - I will obviousy combine the packaging and reduce the postage cost accordingly but I am not sure how ebay work with these new charges.  Thank you for reading this - I would appreciate information.  Thanks

View Entire Topic

If your bidder hasn't already asked about combining postage it may be worth sending them a message to tell them that if they win all or some of the auctions they have bid on you will combine the postage.  Ask them not to pay until you have sent them an invoice showing the reduced postage cost.

The final selling fee for the item is debited to your ebay account as soon as the listing ends, however the final selling fee on postage is not debited to your account until the buyer pays.

@stuff-n-nonsence