Transaction defect rate is wrong - HELP

Hi,

I just checked my transaction defect report and they are 3 transactions counted as defective but it must be some mistake.

- first is for Low detailed seller rating - Dispatch time - this transaction has been cancelled and the item never been posted, how is this possible?!
- second and third is for Return requests - Item not as described - when I checked these 2 return requests the reasons are It's defective or doesn't work not as not as described

Is there anyone with same problem? I contacted customer support and basically asked them to remove these "defects" and I got e-mail from them saying that everything is correct (which is obviously not) and they will not remove them.
My performance level is below standard now and I don't know what to do.
Thank you in advance.
Kamila

View Entire Topic

The first defect you mention - Why was the item cancelled? If you cancelled and the buyer wanted to continue with the transaction it's possible they gave you a low dispatch rating because you didn't send the item. But you probably have had more than one low rating for dispatch as your score there is very low.

The other two defects - the reason given 'the item is defective or doesn't work' are the same as 'the item is not as described'. If you send an item and it is faulty then the buyer opens a case for 'not as described.' I assume that you didn't say on the listings 'This item is faulty' - so therefore the item was not described correctly.

You must remember too that proof of posting is not proof of delivery. If a buyer complains that an item hasn't arrived you should refund them. They do not have to wait until you have settled your claim with Royal Mail. I'm afraid that is just asking for negative feedback.

What you should do now is make sure that you don't send out faulty items and that you send as quickly as possible. Can't you offer something better than dispatch within five days? That is pretty slow especially as you use 2nd class postage. If you offer free postage (which means that you include the postage charge in the price) then you will automatically get 5 stars in the P&P section.