Seller

I was speaking to one particular seller tonight. Regarding changing delivery of courier to Royal Mail. Reasons are I had some band experience and I didn't want miss my order. We were discussion what is best. As its late. I decided to not to purchase. The seller become aggressive and accused me of scamming.
Even threatened to put me on blocked list. I have proof of messages. To show, how much of the conversation lead to be accused of fraud. I even informed seller not to accuse any customer of such manner. As I have been a good genuine buyer. I never felt so abused u til now on eBay. He or she is just wrong to accuse me and threaten me to be blocked. I only changed my mind about purchasing as it is late now. Please can this be investigated.
Thank you
r.jalil2012

View Entire Topic

It isn't clear if you actually won the item in question or not?

If you were the high biddeer you cannot ask the seller to change the postage arrangements after the sale.

You read the listing thoroughly, and make a decision on whether to buy or not, according to what the seller has offered on the listing. so if  you were asking for another postage service I'm not surprised he was annoyed, especially if you then told him you were not buying the item after all.

Sellers are allowed to block anyone they like, in particular anyone they consider might be troublesome.