SELLER WON'T REFUND THE ITEM WHICH I RETURNED

Hi.

I bought a Luxury Watch Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone Mobile Phone from seller ***  on the 21,Jun 2015. I received the item with scratches so i contacted the seller to see what can be done. They told me to return the item and get a refund. So, I did. I returned it with personal costs and I kept sending them messages to see if they got the returned item. At first, they would say that they did not receive it and that we should wait a few more days. Many days past and I kept asking them if they have received it. I got no reply. I have lost my money and I have no item. I tried to open a case through ebay but I couldn't. Please tell me what shall be done.

Thank you.

dgkcy

View Entire Topic

You can't do anything through eBay as you've left it far too long. Did you ever think of reading eBay's money-back guarantee?

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/money-back-guarantee.html

You still have time however to open a case with PayPal as they allow 180 days from purchase. However you can only do this if you  sent the item back by a tracked method as you need a tracking number to show that it has been returned.

If you paid by PayPal and returned the item tracked you should go to the PayPal Resolution Centre and read the instructions.

If you didn't pay by PP and return the item tracked then there is nothing you can do here. If you bought from a UK business then google Trading Standards and see if they can help.

Ask a question