Putting photos on listing

when it comes to add photos it is showing

Enter the URL (web address) of the photo ???
Then it puts http://

What is this ??

It usually shows add pictures and lists the options I usually click on library photos

why has it changed ???

help

del

View Entire Topic

I think eBay must be having problems again.  I was listing some items last night and it did the very same thing to me when I tried to list the first item.  I was using the Advanced Listing Tool so having learned this trick from previous experience I switched to the Basic Listing Tool and then switched it straight back again.  The end result of that was that the Browse button appeared as it should have done the first time; however, this time the Browse button didn't work.  To get around that problem I switched back to the Basic Listing Tool and tried to upload the shots that way.  Right from the start it failed to work - the image didn't show up and the word "Pending" appeared to the right so I deleted the failed image and switched back to the Advanced Listing Tool.  I then tried to upload the photos again in the normal manner and it all seemed to work properly from that point onwards - after locating and adding the photos they all appeared straightaway and started to upload immediately.  If you try this out for yourself then perhaps it'll work for you as well and you'll be able to get your items listed.

Ask a question