Payment not received by Paypal

Hi

I sold a couple of items on eBay, they were dispatched on June 6th and I added the Tracking number against each item. On 'My Ebay' there was a timer icon against each sold item with the message "Payment was initiated on 09-Jun-15 and is being processed through PayPal". One item (261900698978) is now showing as paid, with the message "Paid on 2015-07-02 to PayPal (***@btinternet.com)". The payment isn't yet showing on my PayPal account. Also, the email address quoted is an old one of mine that I discontinued over a year ago, both eBay and PayPal were updated with my current email address at the time - is this the reason why the payment hasn't appeared on my PayPal account? Also, the second item (261900644427) is still showing as 'being processed by PayPal'.

Can you advise me when I can expect payment for both these items to be transferred to PayPal?

I look forwards to hearing from you soon.

John

P.S. Incidentally, I sold another item on eBay more recently and I received the payment without any problems or delay.

View Entire Topic

If you had a disused email address on the listing you'll never receive the payment, it will go back to the buyer after 30 days.

When you sell an item and it appears to be paid for, you go to the paypal transaction details, make sure it says 'completed' then post to the address shown on that page.

If you cannot access that email then send your buyer(s) a PayPal invoice from your account, include the ebay title and listing number in the message text for reference. They can pay using send money>>pay for goods. They should have a link to cancel the first payment, just hope they're honest.

Let your buyers know that they still have Paypal Buyer Protection when paying this way and that you aren't trying to circumvent ebay.

When listing again, always check the pre-filled payments address as it can default to an old or incorrect address .