My buyer is saying they haven't received their item

My buyer has contacted me and another seller to say the items we sent haven't arrived..she's clearly after free baby items and unfortunately neither of us used tracking! Is there anything we can do to stop her getting a refund??
View Entire Topic

I'm afraid unless you can prove the buyer received their item then you would lose an item not received case. Your proof of postage receipt only proves you posted a package on a particular day to a particular postcode, it does not prove delivery and sellers are responsible for ensuring their buyers receive their items.

You can make a online claim on RM's website or you can get a paper claim form from the post office. Include with your claim a copy of the paypal confirmation of payment email, the ebay listing page, any messages from the buyer confirming non receipt and the proof of postage receipt. Keep copies of all paperwork.

You cannot submit a claim until 10 working days after the package was due to be delivered but you must not make your buyer wait for their refund.

http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/royal-mails-retail-compensation-policy-for-loss#N...

@lovemuffinjodie

Ask a question