Leaving feedback

I bought something which came with bits missing. I contacted the seller who offered me 30% refund. I Said I would rather have the missing bits they said they'd do a 60% refund but they don't actually sell the bits I wanted so there add was a lie. I agreed to refund because couldn't be bothered with hassle of returning it. now they've messaged saying they expect 5star review but because I've accepted refund must I give 5 star review? Their communication was good but at the end of the day they don't sell what they claim to sell? I'm not saying i'd give a horrid review but don't think they deserve 5 star+!
View Entire Topic

Feedback is entirely voluntary and must never be used  in any 'extortion't method of a refunbd to gain a good feedback.

You may leave whatever appropriate feedback you wish,  remember not to mention any case or refund,  as this breaks eBay rules,  and the seller can ask for its removal.

Or, you do not have to leave any feedback at all.  Make sure the matter is resolved with a full refund,  or open a case for item not as described,  make sure you do this wihin 30 days of purchase, and do not forget to escalate after 8 days,  then eBay will step in and fully refund you.  

Ask a question