Is there is any limit for any buyer to number of "item that wasn't as described cases" he can open ?

I paid for two cables from this seller(***) item no (***) ***.
But he has send two Pink colour cables. As item is in wrong colour I ask for refund only for wrong item (***)-$0.81. I send photos to the seller about what I got from him him as evidence. he accepted it.
But giving various reasons like "he can't refund in ebay system" ; "there is a problem in Paypal account" this seller is ignoring my request. Now it seems I have to open a 'item that wasn't as described case"  against him. When I had this sort of problems in the past with my previous sellers I do't need to open cases against them. they just refund me .Now unwantedly a problem with all evidence I have to open a case.

I want to know is there is any limit for any buyer to number of "item that wasn't as described cases" he can open ?

View Entire Topic

There is no stated limit but if a buyer opens a good number of such cases then ebay may stop them from using the dispute service.

If these are the cables you purchased from China and you open a dispute for not as described then you would need to return them trackable at your own cost in order to get the refund.

For what they cost that can't possibly be a viable option and Chinese sellers know this

Ask a question