Indesit washer/drier return

Hi fellow ebayers,

Maybe someone can help - Bought Indesit washer drier thru ebay/argos. Found it to be unsuitable ie; takes fat too long to dry and clothes creased. Using different programmes and crease guard, temps etc no good.

Phoned Argos  after 2 days who reluctantly agreed return in order. They told me to arrange pick up with Indesit - who in turn told me they must have an order from Argos. This has now been 3 wks of being passed between the 2 companies and a large phone bill. Still I have no pick up date.

So am I doing something wrong - should I ask ebay to step in or take Argos to court ? Any suggestions to help me return the washer and get a refund would be appreciated.

Best regards ebayer 

View Entire Topic

Your contract is with Argos so phone them again and be very polite but firm.  The order was with them, you notified them of your change of mind, they have failed to collect their item and you want a full refund.  If you run into problems you will be contacting Trading Standards.

See what they say.  If your order was funded by a card then contact the card company for advice.

Ask a question