I have not received my money back

Can anyone advise me please?

I purchased a Brushless Gimbal on the 8 Jan 2017, when it arrived it was broken.I informed the seller who said for me to take it to a repair centre to get it fixed.I told him i wasn't prepared to do this and wanted my money back.He then offered to give me £10.00  - i paid £53.99, I refused the offer. No further contact.

I opened up a case with the Resolution centre on the 24 Jan 2017.

I returned the item to the seller. He got it in April (Partly my problem because i didnt send it back immediately).

Ebay have now closed the case.

I haven't had my money back. Am i outside the 30 days because i didnt return the item sooner ?

Thank you

View Entire Topic

The case you opened will have well and truly timed out by now. I can't understand why you left it till April to return the goods. You must have been given the time limit for the return through the case.

As far as eBay is concerned you are now satisfied with the result of the case because you didn't contact them to escalate it within 30 days of opening it.

It's a good idea to read all the instructions and the emails that eBay sends you when you open a case. I'm sorry but eBay will no longer be interested.

It's really very simple to get a refund. Open a case. Escalate it within 8 days. Return the item as directed. Add the tracking to the case. Receive a refund.