Global shipping restricted item

I posted a cycle frame to a buyer in China from the UK and he used the global shipping centre. The item couldn't be posted as it is restricted. Neither party has lost money but I'd like to know if I can get the frame posted back. I didn't put a sender address but wonder if there's a way to contact the shipping centre?
View Entire Topic

No it won't be returned to you, that's part of the GSP T&Cs when it is deemed to be undeliverable by the GSP hub.

http://sellercentre.ebay.co.uk/using-global-shipping-programme#exclusions

What happens with payments for ‘undeliverable’ items?

If a Global Shipping Programme item that has been purchased by a buyer and accepted by the UK Shipping Centre is not eligible for the programme or can’t be sent to the buyer, you may keep the buyer’s payment. eBay will refund the buyer. You don’t have to reimburse the Global Shipping Programme fees for this refund.

What does the Global Shipping Programme do with 'undeliverable' items?

'Undeliverable' items will be retained or disposed of as appropriate. For additional information about lost, damaged, and 'undeliverable' items, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions.

How will my buyer and I know that the item was deemed 'undeliverable'?

If an item sold through the Global Shipping Programme is classified as ‘undeliverable’ after being accepted at the UK Shipping Centre, eBay will send you an email to let you know. We’ll also communicate with your buyer and, subject to any applicable terms between eBay and the buyer, will provide a refund to your buyer. You won’t be responsible for reimbursing eBay for this refund, and the item will be disposed of appropriately as an ‘undeliverable’ item.

What if I want the 'undeliverable' item back?

At this time, items that are deemed as 'undeliverable' won’t be returned to you.

@kev1972_suzukigsxr

Ask a question