Buyers cannot pay me as they get message that I cannot accept the funds?

Please help,

I have just got the message from the buyer who is interested in my item, says she tried to pay (with paypal) and payment wouldn't go through and buyer gets the message that seller (me) cannot accept funds. Why is this happenning? I have sold the same item few days ago and it was fine. I have checked all my Paypal limits and everything is still ok, ebay allowances too. I don't get it. Did any of you encountered the same problem recently or at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

View Entire Topic

Hi @nail_me

You will need to contact Paypal to ask them to review your account and if there are any problems at your end.

One of the things which springs to mind and may be kicking in is that you are selling a lot of same new items and that gives the impression that you should be registered as a business seller on eBay with the appropriate Paypal account.

So they may just be picking up on this and you will need to sort it out.

The only other thing is that it's a glitch which will sort itself out, but that may take time and again, you may need to contact Paypal to make sure rather than just thinking everything is fine because account status is not always updated immediately.