Being harassed by buyer who can't accept paypal closed against them

Hi

I am being harassed by a buyer who can't seem to accept that they have been denied a refund by Paypal.

They have been agressive from the outset, sending me four messages in under an hour last night.

I informed them that I was seeking legal advice because of the legal threats she was throwing at me and asked her to stop harassing me.

She said she wasn't harassing me, implied another threat and has now managed to get my contact information from ebay.

I am beyond horrified.

Has anybody had experience like this?

View Entire Topic

If you haven't already done so add this buyer's ID to your Blocked Bidders List.  The blocks will take a while to kick in due to the fact that you've been in a recent transaction with her, but once enough time has passed since the date of the transaction she will not be able to bid on any more of your items so she shouldn't be able to cause you any further problems with any future transactions.

With regards to the buyer contacting you non-stop make sure that you have your account set up to automatically block e-mails from people you've added to your Blocked Bidders List.  That way once the blocks kick in after you've added her to your Blocked Bidders List she shouldn't be able to contact you via e-mail on eBay, but with regards to her phoning you just block her phone number so that she can't get through.  With a bit of luck she'll get sick of trying if every attempt to contact you ends up being blocked and will eventually give up once she realises that she's not getting anywhere.

In addition to the above suggestions click on her ID and where it says "Add to friends" and "Block from sending me messages" choose the "Block" option so as to prevent her from being able to send you Private Messages on eBay.  If you do that you should manage to block every single route that she may be prepared to try in order to successfully get through to you in an attempt to continue her campaign of harrassment.  If you do manage to block her off at every route then she'll no doubt give up and clear off.

Ask a question