tips for on line shopping

right i am going to do my first online shop tomorrow so any good tips will be appreciated .

i am going to do mr ts

we are still going to do fruit veg and meat ourselves so will only be dry goods .

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 36
See Most Recent
35 REPLIES 35

Re: tips for on line shopping

Have you had your shopping yet Cookie?

Message 21 of 36
See Most Recent

no its not coming til monday.

.................................................................................................................
Message 22 of 36
See Most Recent

Thanks for all your tips and advice my first .com shop has been delivered and only 1 substitute and that was red wine which was about £4 a bottle dearer.never mind I suppose I will still have to drink it.;) now looking forward to next weeks shopping.

Message 23 of 36
See Most Recent

You should have got it at the price of the one you ordered cookie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 24 of 36
See Most Recent

you will get it for the price of the one you ordered.

I'm thinking of doing them again too.

Photobucket

Message 25 of 36
See Most Recent

I did get it at the cheaper price . The only thing was he was about 15 minutes late but even that was not a real problem 

Message 26 of 36
See Most Recent

I think mine has only ever been late once in the hundreds of times I've had them, but they phoned to let me know beforehand.

I had one sub on Saturday, what a pity they only had a large one of what I'd ordered, so it should have been £2.00 dearer. Woman Happy

Now that the slot time is down to an hour and the delivery price has gone so much cheaper, those poor deliverers are rushed off their feet.  They haven't taken on any more drivers and yet have twice as many deliveries to make.

I can't see it paying, we'll be paying it in the price of the goods because I usually get a delivery once a fortnight of about 10 crates.  Now I get it once a week but only about 4 crates, yet they now have to make two trips for the same groceries.

Message 27 of 36
See Most Recent

I could not get rid of my delivery guy.he just wanted to talk .must have been his last delivery.:)

Message 28 of 36
See Most Recent

My one on Saturday was literally running up and down with the stuff!  Woman LOL

Message 29 of 36
See Most Recent

I quite enjoyed the experience.i was dreading it as I had heard it was really complicated. But will deffinatly stick to it.

Message 30 of 36
See Most Recent

Every Little Helps Cookie glad everything was OK.

Message 31 of 36
See Most Recent

HELP HELP  i have just filled my shopping basket and i want to come out of it and go back in at the weekend to add some stuff

question 1  do i have to clck go to checkout now or later

question 2 do i have to click anything to save my shopping list before i close the page ...

Message 32 of 36
See Most Recent

probably too late to reply now ?

as far as i know, if it's mr t's ?  you need to check out.

then you can log back in later and amend the order, then after you've added more shopping, you check out again.

Message 33 of 36
See Most Recent

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH IT HAS HELPED

Message 34 of 36
See Most Recent

Sorry Cookie I missed you,  you do need to checkout first otherwise you could loose your slot, then when you need to you can go in, click on my orders pick the order you want to change, then it gives you different options one of which is change order, then you can go back in and amend it but don't forget to checkout again when you have finished, otherwise you will just get what you originaly ordered.

We have had a few people who have just ordered a loaf of bread to get their slot, and then went back in to amend but forgot to go through the checkout and all they got was a loaf of bread, oooops

Message 35 of 36
See Most Recent

thanks ed

Message 36 of 36
See Most Recent