on your marks...get set....

here we go then, one day off on Sun, then all systems go!!! the store was getting real busy today, will people please stop putting their trolleys in my way!!!!

Have yodo you think?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

I have a cousin who lives in Llanelli.  She went into Mr. T's last Saturday and she said that all of Llanelli were in there.  She survived though and she is now visiting her husband's family in Ireland.

Message 2 of 23
See Most Recent

think of me with pity here on shetland there is tesco where i work and a co-op  last year we had the biggest takings in scotland for a store our size talk about busy!

Message 3 of 23
See Most Recent

I'm working next week too, also not looking forward to it. Why do people have to be so grumpy. Our store is busy.
Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent

I hope that everyone stays calm for those who work in supermarkets.  It's not nice when customers are grumpy with you.

People seem to have a siege mentality when it comes to shopping for food at Christmas.  The shops will be closed for two days at the most but they've got to buy enough to feed a massive army.

Message 5 of 23
See Most Recent

what on earth was I trying to say in that last sentance??giggle smiley.gif

well brace yourself Fiona.....here comes another Christmas. Have you noticed we don't seem to be selling many sprouts? ooooo I love 'em myself, great more for me then!!

I had one nice guy who saw me in this really daft turkey hat, he looked near choked, then said good morning and we just burst out laughing together. That was nice and made up for all the grumpy ones!!

I just wonder when I see them buying all this food, why they look so slim and I don't buy 90% of what they buy and I'm the one the size of a flippin' bus?? seems unfair somehow.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 23
See Most Recent

I wondered what that sentence meant CB but never mind.  It's Christmas.

I saw something on FB the other day which went along the lines of 'Santa can you please give me a fat bank account and a slim body for Christmas?  Last year you got them the wrong way around'.

Message 7 of 23
See Most Recent

books, I use the Morrisons miles tokens I have saved all year and fill the freezer around the first week of December and that does us until after the New Year so I do not need to don cricket pads and American Football padding to go shopping when the hoards descend like locusts on the supermarkets.

Message 8 of 23
See Most Recent

We normally save Morrison's miles points as well.  Hopefully, Monday's food shop won't be too bad.  Last year, we had forgotten cream for the trifle and I went to Morrison's.  I was pleasantly surprised as to how quiet it was.

I think that on Monday, I'll go for a swim really early and then go for the food shop when I get back.  The thing is, I have to take my mum to the doctors for a blood test at 11am.  Wish me luck.

Message 9 of 23
See Most Recent

Morrisons Miles points are saved for December and usually amount to between £75 to £90 and Tesco tokens are saved for our fortnight holiday at the caravan and usually amount to between £30 to £35 so not too bad an amount for just getting fuel at those supermarkets.

Message 10 of 23
See Most Recent

@captainbovine wrote:

what on earth was I trying to say in that last sentance??giggle smiley.gif

well brace yourself Fiona.....here comes another Christmas. Have you noticed we don't seem to be selling many sprouts? ooooo I love 'em myself, great more for me then!!

I had one nice guy who saw me in this really daft turkey hat, he looked near choked, then said good morning and we just burst out laughing together. That was nice and made up for all the grumpy ones!!

I just wonder when I see them buying all this food, why they look so slim and I don't buy 90% of what they buy and I'm the one the size of a flippin' bus?? seems unfair somehow.

That's because you are filled with love & kindness...& yer body has to accommodate it all heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 11 of 23
See Most Recent

that's very kind of you Merckissing smiley.gif

of course, I'd love to see people's faces tomorrow when I wander around the store dressed as a cow.....mmmwwwhhhaaaaaaa

Photobucket

Message 12 of 23
See Most Recent

Now that I would love to see.

Message 13 of 23
See Most Recent

Me too
Message 14 of 23
See Most Recent

fancy dress 2015.jpg

Photobucket

Message 15 of 23
See Most Recent

there ya go Vicky.....me and my team leader, having a mad moment...game for a laugh we are!!!

Photobucket

Message 16 of 23
See Most Recent

What a great picture.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 23
See Most Recent

Fab picture CB I shall have that picture in my mind every time I speak to you.
Message 18 of 23
See Most Recent

CB...you look like you would give a great cuddle...just lovely heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 19 of 23
See Most Recent

Gawd Vicky!!! I hope not lol!!

yes Merc, cuddles are free, frequent, and fun in my mind.....queue up peeps my arms are open!!!!

Photobucket

Message 20 of 23
See Most Recent