fireworks

we heard the first of the fireworks last night  so suppose we have them on and off now until after new year...

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

fireworks

Yes utter misery for  me and my dog  who is absolutly terrifed of them.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

fireworks

lucky for us is that we have no pets but friends do so i know what you will be going through.i personally think that they should be banned from sale unless large organised displays.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

fireworks

In my opinion retailers should not be allowed to have them on sale until the week before November 5th and take them off sale the following day and any found selling outwith those dates severely fined. My next question is ! where do these morons get all the money to buy these things because any I have seen cost a fortune and I have many better things to spend my money on than them.

The distress to pets and even damage caused to property does not seem to enter the minds (if they have one) of these morons.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

fireworks

Some of my lovely neighbours delight in fireworks through the letterboxes - because nothing says "Wake UP!" - like a rocket through the front door...  A father across the road yelled at me last year because I told his little darlings off for setting them off, and nearly setting fire to my books case - apparently I was "violating their human rights".  

But seriously - who a) lets them primary-aged children play with fireworks b) after midnight on a school night and c)doesn't have an issue with them setting them off through other people's letterboxes?!

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

fireworks

I hate fireworks and I think that they should be banned.  I totally agree that primary school kids should not be messing about with fireworks at any time of the day or night.  What would the parents say if the little darlings were burned due to fireworks>

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

fireworks

Books, these parents would probably be on to all and sundry for compensation *sigh*

I am not a lover of fireworks, or of over-zealous health and safety, but I genuinely think there's a case for only allowing them to be sold to people licensed to hold a display, not to every numpty with a tenner in their hand...

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent