Your favourite item of clothing?

mouse4702
Conversationalist

Is it a special piece, kept for occasions?  Or something well worn that you feel good in?  Maybe something inherited from a much-loved relative?

Mine has to be an old t-shirt, bright yellow, with a picture of the Eiffel Tower and the legend "When In Rome".  It cheers me up no end.

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Dont really have a favourite item as such ......but I bought a beautiful dress from Phase Eight Special Editions Range last year for my daughters wedding and it is just so gorgeous ...trouble is It is only suitable for very special occasions so will definitely not get my moneys worth out of it ....

Just need an occasion to wear it again ..............
Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

my black yoga pants and black t-shirt

or my navy yoga pants and navy t-shirt..........

I love comfortable, but my psychiatrist noticed my dark clothing........... its only my comfy clothes!...nothing to read into...........sheeshhhh 🙂

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

I only ever wear dark colours, again nothing to read into it, but with 2 slobbery dirty dogs, a load of chickens, plus mud everywhere at the moment, light colours could be a real problem! Leggins and sweater for at home, jeans if going into the local town. I've forgotten what it's like to get dressed up!

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

I tend to wear darker colours in winter and brighter colours in summer.  I do have a few light and bright jumpers though.  I think a lot of people tend to wear darker clothes in winter.

I don't really have a favourite item of clothing.

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Just goes to show what your trick cyclist knows Kate !

Dark clothing absorbs heat and in the winter we all want to absorb as much heat as possible to keep warm and in the summer light colours to reflect heat away.

So by wearing dark clothing you are more sane than your trick cyclist !  Smiley Wink  Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

dark castle.............. iI am your new stalker... muhhhaa

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

oh no........ a glitch there DS.... I'm always freezing and the palour a ghost would envy....... so you are off my stalker list...........:)

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

My longjohns!  Wouldn't go anywhere without them! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  I wear very sober, conservative clothes, browns and blues, and I always wear trousers - I haven't worn a pair of jeans in thirty-four years, when flairs were in fashion, and I never wear trainers.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

I always wear trainers.  I was told by an orthopedic professor that trainers are the best things that you can wear on your feet.  This is because they act as shock absorbers for your feet.

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

To me, they look out of place.  The only time they are suitable is when you see people jogging.  It's like you'll see people ambling around in a tracksuit.  There's a time and a place for everything.

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

For the last few months I have worn a very lovely little black dress to anything possible. Satin with beads and kindly given to me by Rainydaywoman. It's gorgeous.
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Surely the time and place for anything is where and when you'd be comfy and happy
Photobucket
Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent