Wow no body posted since yesterday. What are we having for tea?

Meatballs and pasta with a tomato sauce.
Message 1 of 26
See Most Recent
25 REPLIES 25

I know ed.  Terrible isn't it?

We had lamb burger, mixed veg and gravy.

Message 2 of 26
See Most Recent

Sardines with a lovely salad.

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 3 of 26
See Most Recent

Advocado,king prawns,olives,cheese, grated carrot, cucumber,lettuce,celery,potato salad in creme freche,hot new potatoes out of garden,french stick lathered in butter.

(all prepped by hubby) neatly laid out on a pretty floral plate, he's my Man! and knows his place Woman Tongue

Message 4 of 26
See Most Recent

Don't all these posts confirm, that a woman's place is in the kitchen. A woman may be seduced by Science, but she's not happy.

What she truly wants is to cook food for her man.

The woman instinctively wants to find a strong man, who will give her strong children. With good genes. The Science bit is not really important from a female viewpoint. The men will do the Science.  The woman gets pleasure from serving her hungry man with meals, and watching the his face light up as he sees the dinner that she's provided for him.

@dairyview123 wrote:

Advocado,king prawns,olives,cheese, grated carrot, cucumber,lettuce,celery,potato salad in creme freche,hot new potatoes out of garden,french stick lathered in butter.

(all prepped by hubby) neatly laid out on a pretty floral plate, he's my Man! and knows his place Woman Tongue

Not so?

Message 5 of 26
See Most Recent

And we wonder why no body bothers posting anymore 😕
Photobucket
Message 6 of 26
See Most Recent

@ginap.123 wrote:
And we wonder why no body bothers posting anymore 😕

Is it because the posts are by women posting all the time about food?

Message 7 of 26
See Most Recent

I can't make up my mind if you are a wind up merchant or a bore! lol Parhaps a bit of both?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 26
See Most Recent

@ilove2patch wrote:

I can't make up my mind if you are a wind up merchant or a bore! lol Parhaps a bit of both?

Yes, I like to see what other people think.  It makes me feel superior.  We are all bores on here, but most people's views are so stupid, that they make me feel in a better class.

No offence intended.!

Message 9 of 26
See Most Recent

Why do you bother about what other people think if you are so superior. You think women belong in the kitchen and you prefer plastic lamp shades and you believe that makes you better class.????????????????

As for every one on here being a bore with stupid views, you are clearly speaking for yourself. And some of your past posts have been utterly offensive. If all of this makes you feel superior, you just carry on in your own little world.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 10 of 26
See Most Recent

I was thinking I would love to serve him/her up a meal, I doubt it would reach the table Robot tongue

If I could get you to name all of the jobs we have done throughout our lives you would not know where to start. its the experience we have learned getting that far to enable us to sit here and banter with each other about our daily lives, one important one is food.

I dont know about others but I bet you have a can of some sort sat next to your pc.

Message 11 of 26
See Most Recent

I don't think you are superior in any way. I think you are a sad individual with a nasty streak. As for you being  better class,  You need help for your delusional beliefs .

Message 12 of 26
See Most Recent

Boring and bland subjects are about all we are allowed to talk about.
If you find us so boring why do you bother to look, oh I know you're a wind up merchant.
Message 13 of 26
See Most Recent

@malacandran wrote:

@ilove2patch wrote:

Yes, I like to see what other people think.  It makes me feel superior.  We are all bores on here, but most people's views are so stupid, that they make me feel in a better class.

No offence intended.!

Ahhhhhh Mankycandelabra.....Talis es superior finis campana ...sunt matrimonio coniuncti estis?...misereor pauperculae ventulae.. 

Praefiscini smilie massive teeth.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 14 of 26
See Most Recent

Bravo
Message 15 of 26
See Most Recent

well said twish.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 16 of 26
See Most Recent

😅
Photobucket
Message 17 of 26
See Most Recent

i acually think that malacandra n is a child of 9/10 who is using his mummys computer while she is cooking his tea.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 18 of 26
See Most Recent

Wednesday: Giant omelette fromage et frites.

Thursday: Jambon, ouefs et frites.

Message 19 of 26
See Most Recent

Are you in Paris again Peter? Or just brushing up on the language!?Woman Tongue

Message 20 of 26
See Most Recent