Strictly on tonight it should be good.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

I know.  I love Strictly.  Wonder who'll be off this week.  I think that it may be one of the ladies as three of the male celebrities have gone off so far.

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

Im watching ssssssshhhhhhh
Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

I wonder why I thought that you would be watching Strictly ed.

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

Yes strictly was very good tonight.   It will be interesting to see tomorrow night who will be in the bottom two.   So bruno got into a bit of bother tonight, after saying a couple of words he should not have said on live television.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

I got the impression that Tess had to be told via her earpiece that she had to apologise for what Bruno had said because it took her a while to twig what he'd said.

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

I didn't hear what he said, I don't tend to listen to him, he gets on my nerves, far too excitable

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

It was merely a slip of the tongue but I agree he is a little excitable at times. For me Darcy has improved so much, her advice is helpful she treats contestants with a degree of respect and she knows what she is talking about. I reckon this wll be the closest contest for years with some great contestants. 

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

I think that bruno gets carried away a bit.  But he still makes me laugh.

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

I think that Bruno gets carried away quite a lot to be honest.

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

Darcy is a lot better now that she has stopped ending every sentence with "Yeah"

Bruno is an excitable Italian, and has fell off his chair a few times.

I am wondering how Len managed to get out of hospital so quickly after a knee replacement

Photobucket
Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

@mustard-tree wrote:

Darcy is a lot better now that she has stopped ending every sentence with "Yeah"

Bruno is an excitable Italian, and has fell off his chair a few times.

I am wondering how Len managed to get out of hospital so quickly after a knee replacement

I was thinking that my self how did len get out of hospital so quickly after a knee replacement.   Len said that the operation was on monday, and that he was on the show so quickly after the operation.

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

If the hospital Len went into is like our hospital, after a hip replacement your normally out in about four days.  Whether it's the same of a knee replacement or not I don't know.

Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

In this area you can be discharged the day after a knee replacement, especially if you don't have stairs at home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

Jeremy Vine looks like the animated broomstick from Disney's 'Fantasia', and that stupid, vacuous grin, makes him appear as though he's wearing Worzel Gummidge's silly head.

Certainly tops Ainsley Harriot in the gormless stakes.

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent