Saturdays, sunny (again) supper.

Homemade Lasagne with salad and maybe a few chips if I give in to pressure.  Trifle for afters.

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

sausages, chips and cauliflower cheese....cor that was good

Photobucket

Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

Ham salad for us tonight followed by fresh fruit.

Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

Extra lean sausages, bacon, mushrooms, fresh
tomatoes, bubble & squeak & poached egg followed by jelly & fresh raspberries with a low fat yoghurt topping
Photobucket
Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

Lasagne & rosemary & garlic flatbread

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

Cheese & Spinach thingy in puff pastry with roased vegetables. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

Beef casserole, new potatoes, sprouts, broccoli and carrots for me, then a great big pear.  Pizza and spaghetti for him and yoghurt when he gets time to eat it!!

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

Chili and cheese and crackers. 🙂

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

I was supposed to be having lamb chops but got so excited ringing Swishy daughter to tell her I'd won something that I burnt them.......

Only realised when the smoke alarm went off....

so I've had carrot and parsnip soup instead.....smilie rolling on floor laffing.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

What did you win Swishy, a beauty competition? Woman LOL

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

Tuna noodle salad and mango for afters.

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

smilie umbridge.gif

H'actually I won an all expenses paid holiday for two to a destination of my choice wiv a daily rub down by the man of my choice whilst eating the weight of The Isle of Wight in choklit......

I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come 'cos I thought we had something speshul.......

but now?........pfffttttt......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

shappy_lol_big_100-100.gif

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

But twish, I knew that if it was a beauty competition, of course you would have won!!  I expect they've stopped you entering them to give the others a chance haven't they!  heart

(my a**e)  Woman LOL

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

But..but...you said I was bootiful......you said we was speshul together and you had never seen anyone as gawgus as me???

So it was just a way to get into me fabric stash then?.....

Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

have you checked your chocklit stash too Twishy....hhhhmmm I had a great big pear for my afters.....pair of chocklit bars I bet!!!

Photobucket

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

I had a Sausage and Bean pasty ha ha ha,,,and chips. Ohhhhh and i had choccie later,,,maltesers and Minstrels oooopss. NAUGHTY GIRL  SLAP MY WRISTS................LOL

Woman Happy

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

I DID say that, you know I did.  And I would have said just the same if the light had been on!!   ....................Honest!! Woman Embarassed

You know I love rat's tails  I mean pig tails! heart  I carry your picture around, close to my heart!!  XX.

Ugly....jpg

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

Awwwww shucks.....I know the light hurts your eyes so it was very brave of you to only wear the one blindfold just in case the light came on by accident... heart

And your picture of me..Mwaaaaa...

Do you remember that one?....you took it just after I came out of the beauticians...they said they couldn't do any more to help and you said that was okay 'cos my beauty was unique and couldn't be altered.....and that it didn't matter that the camera broke?.....

That was when I knew I was the fries to your Chicken a'la Bucket.......

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

And I love you too!! heart

choccy.jpg

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent