Ooh - thweetie!

Been sorting out a lot of quality clothes, taking photos of them, getting ready for the next Free Listing Weekend, but when it came to ladies coats etc both my wife and daughter refused point blank to be photographed wearing them.  Talk about being camera shy!

Guess who ended up modelling ladies coats etc.  minus my beard of course! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  Thank G-d nobody has any chance of recognising me!Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Ooh - thweetie!

Maybe you could adopt the 'twirl to the side' pose and incorporate a wind blown light scarf over your stubble?

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Ooh - thweetie!

Smiley LOL  Well, the late pianist extroardinaire Liberace turned up at the London Palladium wearing a full length mink coat and the crowds went mad, and as opposed to Elton John - well! Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Ooh - thweetie!

Prefer Elton! The Libarace film was quite good though with Michael Douglas.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Ooh - thweetie!

Didn't need to see the film - I remember him personally.  The women mobbed him and he lapped it up!

Also remember seeing ice skater John Curry for the first time on television who paved the way for Robin Cousins a few years later.  I think Curry was better.  He opened up new frontiers to male ice skaters of that genre.  Rightly or wrongly, doing what he did in front of millions of viewers took guts.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Ooh - thweetie!

Not sure of the connection between Libarace & ice skating? I am sure there is a lot in the film that you might not know! 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Ooh - thweetie!

There are some good inspirational photos for modelling clothes that might appear, shall we say ............. awkward? at first glance on this blog.

Posing

Strut yer stuff and go fer it.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Ooh - thweetie!

Ho hum.  Yes, well. - I think I'll stick to my tried and tested long johns!Smiley LOL!!

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Ooh - thweetie!

@5129frederick wrote:

Been sorting out a lot of quality clothes, taking photos of them, getting ready for the next Free Listing Weekend, but when it came to ladies coats etc both my wife and daughter refused point blank to be photographed wearing them.  Talk about being camera shy!

Guess who ended up modelling ladies coats etc.  minus my beard of course! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  Thank G-d nobody has any chance of recognising me!Smiley LOL

You never know Fred, might get you into a much more profitable market!

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent