Nosy Parker

Cant go anywhere without someone getting there first

Photobucket
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Nosy Parker

Yuk! What a filthy toilet!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Nosy Parker

Cat was there first it seems!
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Nosy Parker

OMG thats disgusting 

Nosy Parker

Is that a condemned sticker on the lid?

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Nosy Parker

good grief!!!! who's toilet is that????

Photobucket

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Nosy Parker

That's not Mustard-Tree's own toilet is it?  I know she has a cat and the red cord hanging down indicates perhaps she lives in sheltered housing.  Whoever that toilet belongs to, it's disgusting.  Look at the muck on the floor, is that cat hair or what? Man Surprised

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Nosy Parker

I thought it was a picture off the internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Nosy Parker

I hope it is just some random picture off the internet.  It was just the cat and I'm sure she's posted she lives in sheltered housing that made me wonder.  No one should have to live in dirt like that, makes me rather sad to think of it.

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Nosy Parker

I thought it was a picture mustard found in the internet too. I hope we haven't upset her if it is hers 😞
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Nosy Parker

The picture was emailed to me by a friend, and she got it from someone else, so I expect it originally came from the internet somewhere.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent