Mousie's Bar

mouse4702
Conversationalist

For one night only, to dispense cheer and booze to those exhausted by, or still avoiding, wrapping the presents.

Come on in, grab a stool, admire the holly round the pumps and have a flagon of foaming bitter, or a dinky cocktail with a little umbrella in it.  I have, after much thought, decided to serve warmed, spiced wine - had to mull it over a bit (GROAN)

Anyone for a mince pie, on the house?  **flicks at tables with corner of drying cloth**

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Mousie's Bar

I'll have a lime and soda please Mouse.  Oh and I'll have a mince pie as well please.

Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Ooooo it does look festive in here mouse ........................... think I'll have a lager please and I'll pull up a stool next to the fire if thats alright

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Welcome, welcome Ladies!  Help yourselves to mince pies; pull up your seats to the fire, while I get the drinks on the go.  Tis a nasty night outside, is it not?

It's a little empty in here right now, to be sure, but Turps Eddie has promised to look in later and treat us to a tune on the spoons, won't that be nice?  Don't believe those stories about him setting fire to the vicar's wife, it's just nasty gossip. 

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

I'll have a Baileys please & shouldn't but I will have a mince pie, thank you xxx
Photobucket
Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Gina! Come on in girl, take the weight off whatever it's curretnly on.  Would you like proper Bailey's or "house"?  It's half the price.  I got a couple of crates from a Lithuanian bloke at the docks, no questions asked.  Should be okay, it's got a sentimental painting of Kilkenny on the label. 

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

I tell you, I'm a martyr to Her Majesty's Customs & Exercise, me

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Hey you'll lose me my victuallers license if I'm caught in here

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

can i have a hot choc with a tot of  tia maria  please,  and a huge piece of xmas cake tester 😉

purrlease

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

A large Southern Comfort with ice please.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

I'd love a Black Russian...vodka, Tia Maria and coke...lots of ice please.

I'll try a mince pie too please.

I'll sit to the side of Stan, I love to be by the fire but I get too hot then!!!

disco.gifhope we don't get too rowdy...Mouse will chuck us out!

Photobucket

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

oh, we've stopped dancing.....

Photobucket

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

I couldn't dance as I have two left feet.  I hope that we don't upset Mouse's neighbours too much.  If we did, she wouldn't invite us back.

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Nope your still going CB, d'ya reckon she'll let us have a lock-in

Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Skids in.........

I suppose I am too late.... I expect everones drunk all the booze.
Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Oooo-er, steady on now chaps, Books and Stan at the back there, please stop competing with the jukebox!  One singer one song now!

Ed, please have a large one.  And a drink after.  Oh look, the hungry-noses have eaten all the mince pies!  Ney mind, I've some more in the oven..... er... follow the black smoke..... hope you like them well done?

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Aww I missed the party last night...guess I'll do the cleaning up after all of ya making so merry. Oooh there's a lot of empty glasses and party hats around, hmm gonna take some time this. 🙂

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Mousie's Bar

Ah, thank you.  That's worth a lot xxxxxx

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent