I has had a hurty.....

so been out of action since Tuesday...we have had a bug going around the dept.

I am now feeling a bit better, but daren't eat much!!! the only good thing that came out of it was my trousers are now a bit bigger!!!!!

OH was a darling bless him, got in the shopping and cooked his own meals for two days.  He's such a good lad.....

Photobucket

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Re: I has had a hurty.....

The person that devised the exercises for sciatica obviously never had it.

Hope that you feel better soon CB.

Message 21 of 23
See Most Recent

well you know what Chris? I've been doing those exercises for only three days now and I can feel a massive difference. I won't lie and say it doesn't hurt, but I can feel such an improvement. Of course I can't get on the floor but the one you do in the chair is a winner.

Just been and had my flu' and pneumonia jabs so I should be fitter than a butchers dog for the winter hahahahaaa

Photobucket

Message 22 of 23
See Most Recent

I'm glad that your back is feeling better CB.  We had our flu jabs last Monday.  I'm not quite entitled to a pneumonia jab yet but I have a flu jab as I am classed as my mum's carer.  I didn't know whether or not they'd let me have one just yet due to the problems with my ear but as I'm not taking antib's at the moment, I was alright. I should be as fit as a butcher's dog as well but here's hoping.

Message 23 of 23
See Most Recent