How do you get on to a wish list?

Im desperately trying to find a user manual for arecently bought fridgefreezer but it's hopeless.  When I type in what I want and go into search, it just gives me endless prices of Fridgefreezers but not the manuals and when I try to go into the wish list it is absolutely rubbish.  It wont register and doesn't allow you to download anything - it just sits there.  The search function doesn't work, neither does the sign in/register.  I've tried it from all angles.

Has the wish list system packed up altogether.  I might have to swing across to the big river site.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

I dont know about the wish list bit.
If I want a manual I just go to the manufacturers website you can usually download it.
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks - I'll try thay.  This wish list thing is rubbish - it doesn't allow you to do anything.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I'm with Ed manufacturers website or google the manual, then just download and print off the PDF file

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

I managed to get on to the head office at Hotpoint.  There's a telephone number you can ring.  I'd rather speak to somebody one-to-one rather than send them an email that wouldn't be answered.  They can at least put you through to the right department.  Thanks for your advice. 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent