Hello Everybody!

Wow, I haven't been on here for ages - how is everyone?

I've been so. so busy at work, it's seldom I've sat down without a steering wheel in front of me lol!!

I almost forgot about the summer swap thingamajig and was most relieved to find posting time is end of July!  What

a lemon I am!

I love it though, driving about to allsorts of interesting places (with the exception of having to go to London when

the Underground strike was on last week - took nearly four hours to do a journey that is usually about an hour and

ten minutes).

Hope you're all safe and happy,

Fishy

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Hello Everybody!

Oops, that was meant to be a smiley face.

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

It's lovely to see you fishy...I was only just thinking about you the other day heart

How's the family & the kitties?

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

Hi Fishy.  It's good to see you back.  Hope that you're keeping well.

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

Hello Fishy nice to see you.
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

Thanks everyone, it's good to see you all too.

I'm ok thanks Merc, family is fine.  Hubby had a hernia operation a month ago but he's fine now.  Youngest son has

just left school (doesn't seem possible!) and eldest son is still constantly in trouble.  Kitties are fine - the little black one

is still naughty!

Just off down garden to pick some raspberries - yum!

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

Hope that you enjoy the raspberries Fishy.  This year, we're only growing tomatoes and cucumbers and they don't seem to be doing well.  Our neighbours things seem to be doing well though.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

Hi Fishy,

So nice to see you , I think we are all a little sporadic on here at the moment be it down to work/holidays/family or just busy lives in general.

Always good to catch up now and again however cos I do miss me FHG family xxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

Yay! hiya Fishy, how goes it? glad to hear from you. Are you still doing your glass fushion stuff? you do such lovely things, I miss seeing you posting them on here.

well in fact I miss most peeps on here, there doesn't seem to be as many peeps on here at the moment which is a shame. Maybe it's just going through a quiet time, it'll come round again I bet before Christmas.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

Ooh I know, it's so quiet on here now, it needs a boot up the bum! 

I think some just got a bit fed up with it and went off to explore other areas of

social chit-chat.

Yes, Captain, I'm still doing the glass fusing but haven't done anything too complicated

recently as I've been too busy at work.  Hoping to try some slightly more challengingthings

over the summer.

Lovely sunny day today with a gentle breeze, have a lovely day eerybody.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Hello Everybody!

Yes it is very quiet on here at the moment and I also hope that it picks up soon.  

It's been cloudy here for the majority of the day and there's a bit of a breeze got up as well.

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent